COVID 19 Policy
Making Changes to Protect You
Be assured that we are constantly reviewing Covid_19 Government Guidelines.
If you have been to us before, you will see some changes, noticeably a reduction in numbers of visitors. For those who are new to us, you are in for an amazing, fun experience at Pallas Karting, Paintball, Splatball and Driving School in Tynagh, Loughrea, Co. Galway.
We are committed to keeping you healthy and safe, but we cannot guarantee you won’t be exposed to COVID-19. We rely on you to protect yourself too by:
- Practicing the highest safety standards without compromise.
- Sanitising your hands often and avoid touching your face.
- Maintaining your distance from others.
- Covering your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
- Avoiding touching surfaces.
Our Covid-19 Standards
- We have worked hard to meet all protocols set up by the Government, the HSA and the HSE.
- In our Staff we have a registered and trained Covid Representative, ensuring correct procedures are followed.
- We have completed the Failte Ireland Safety Charter which certifies that we are operating in line with current Government public health advice and with safety and cleaning protocols in place.
- Our staff have completed online Covid Training, which includes symptoms of Covid, how to wash your hands, how to sanitise, social distancing and how to prevent the spread of Covid_19.
- Staff will be wearing full face-visors where social distancing cannot be maintained, for example, fitting helmets.
Covid Attendance Policy
- When making a booking, please make one booking per bubble. This helps us to monitor social distancing at the safety briefs. If you or a member of your bubble is showing a possible symptom of Covid_19, please let us know and we will reschedule your group for another day, which must be at least 14 days after original booking.
- If anyone arrives at Pallas Karting Paintball, Splatball & Driving School feeling unwell, we will ask everyone in the group to return home.
- We will not accept bookings from anyone with an overseas address, except those on the Green List for Ireland. You will be notified that your booking is cancelled and a full refund will be given.
- We will not accept bookings from anyone in restricted counties of Ireland, in line with Government guidelines. You will be notified that your booking is cancelled and a full refund will be given.
To avoid unnecessary contact, we ask everyone to book online before arriving. Please read all guidelines before making your booking, to ensure you are fully aware of our procedures. To help us to manage social distancing, we would ask that you only book for your own ‘bubble’ and not on behalf of other people who you will be social distancing from.
Changes to Bookings
If you need to make a change – e.g. add a person or change an age, please do this by phone or email before arrival. If you or a member of your family need to re-schedule due to feeling unwell, please contact us at your earliest convenience. You can call us on 090 9745147 or email email@example.com
We have been working hard for weeks in preparation!
We are committed to keeping our staff and customers healthy and safe, but we cannot guarantee you won’t be exposed to COVID-19. We rely on you to protect yourself too:
- Reduced numbers and different circuit times than previously
- Staff completed Covid Induction Day Training
- Social distancing markers and reminders
- Sanitising stations
- Increased cleaning of receptions, toilets and surrounding area.
- All PPE is washed, cleaned or sanistised with Ozone and UV light
- Perspex screens in receptions
- Masks must be worn where social distancing is not possible
Personal Protective Equipment
We provide all the PPE you will need for your events with you. All the PPE provided has been cleaned, washed, sanitised and UV light treated, to ensure your safety. If you would like to use any of your own PPE, please inform staff at reception to ensure it meets all Covid-19 safety but also the safety standards required for our events, example – full face helmets.
What to Bring
We recommend you bring all the sanitised gels, masks, etc, that you feel you require. We have sanitising stations around the facility and ask you to use them, but it is always good to have one to hand. Face coverings are compulsory (please bring along your own) but we do not allow scarves as this is a safety hazard. We constantly monitor the government developments regarding masks.
Arriving at Pallas
- We will provide a locker for you to place your keys, credit card, mobile phone and small sanitiser in to.
- Please wait outside reception until you and your group are called in. There a designated waiting areas outside.
- Our reception staff will be behind a Perspex screen and will look after you from there.
- There are benches and areas that can be used for breaks or socialising. Please ensure social distancing from our groups that may be here at the same time.
- Please do not bring additional non-participating guests to Pallas Karting, Paintball, Splatball or Driving School unless an adult accompanying under 18’s.
We ask that you follow the floor markings on the floors when approaching and in the receptions. Please keep a minimum social distance of 2 metres between other people. This does not apply to family groups or those who travelled together.
- A regular cleaning routine is maintained throughout the day.
- Toilets are cleaned frequently and door handles wiped.
- Sanitising stations will be regularly checked but please don’t hesitate to let a member of staff know if they are nearing empty.
- Please continue to wash your hands and sanitise them throughout your visit with us.
We have sanitising stations at the receptions, please ensure you use.
All our staff have been trained in Covid Hygiene Procedures and sanitise between customers.
Please continue to wash your hands and sanitise them throughout your visit with us.
We have completed the Failte Ireland Safety Charter which certifies that we are operating in line with current Government public health advice and with safety and cleaning protocols in place.
Before returning to work, our staff have completed online Covid Training, which includes symptoms, how to wash your hands, how to sanitise, social distancing and how to prevent the spread of Covid_19.
A Covid Induction Day has been completed by every member of staff, which includes our new procedures around the course, including close contact scenarios, cleaning regimes and equipment cleaning and monitoring.
Staff will be wearing face masks for their protection and yours.
If you feel that we are lacking in any areas of Covid Precautions, please tell us.